- About School
- Latest Updates
Naipunnya Public School Kochi invites applications from innovative, dedicated and qualified educators to bring out the best in our students.
Naipunnya lets you work in a secure environment with a wide range of highly qualified and experienced colleagues. You will find camaraderie, bond of love and a wealth of experiences along with attractive benefits . Opportunities for professional growth is galore depending on your performance and professional qualifications.
- Staff at Naipunnya are expected to work whole heartedly as a team supporting the Mission and Vision of the school .
- Although the right to privacy is recognized, staff are expected to live an exemplary quality of life and maintain high standards of professional conduct and quality of instruction.
- Staff will be assigned duties and responsibilities, co-curricular and extra-curricular activities, in addition to the area of your primary focus.
- Good Communication skills and speaking English fluently is mandatory for all positions
- 1. Position Name: Physical Education teacher
- Qualifications required : Bachelor/Master degree in Physical Education
- Experience : 2+ years as PE teacher.
- 2. Position Name: Special Educator (Resource Teacher)
- Qualifications required : Graduation/Post Graduation in any subject with B.Ed (Special Education) or MSW
- Experience : 2+ years of working experience in the field of Special Education/Inclusive Education
- 3. Position Name: Student Counselor
- Qualifications required : Bachelor/Master degree in psychology or child development and Diploma in Counseling
or career guidance.
- Experience : 2+ years as Counselor in Schools /Training Institutes
To be considered for the position, please do the following: Email your CV / Resume with recent photograph and letter of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org stating the position applied for in the subject line
Note: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.